BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011/05/21

Workout day 2 and a little tip

Today I put a new picture at my desktop!!! *____*~

Isn't he awesome???? *___*~ I like that porno red!!! XD So he looks more sexy~ XDD

Later I met up A-chan and J-chan, both are classmates from my old school! It was a wonderful day and I think we had a lot of fun!!!! Before we met J-chan, A-chan and me visited an event for students. I wanted to look for some information. So I wanted to know which would the best way to visit Japan while I study, but I found no information... v.v

After that BORGING event we went to Ishin, for a japanese lunch X3 Owww it was soo tasty!!! *__*~ After a while J-chan met us there and had a lunch, too.
While we were waiting I draw a little picture on a letter for a friend XD

She's a big fan of Aoi from The Gazette xD So I tried to make a Chibi from him... It's not really good... xD I'm so sorry to all Aoi fans X___x His hair should be pink xD I think it would be better looking... But okay... my friend, she like it xDDD And I told her that she can give him a coloration xDDD well... we will see xD

When we finised our lunch we went the Bubble Tea Shop again.... x'D I think that shouldn't happen so often again... But it was okay ^^ It was the first time for my mom when she tried it! XD And yeah I think she like it xD She said it was a strange feeling to eat that jellies(Tapioca) XD

Some hours later we went to a shop, because I wanted a new puzzle ^^ But I didn't found one...
I want that puzzle, so I hope I will find it on monday in another shop!!!! X___x
I need it for my wall. I took all my J-Rock poster from my walls off, so that I can put some other nice pictures on them ^^ But I think I will put 3 J-Rock posters back on the wall ^^ (only one is on the wall at the moment... and it's one from The Gazette xD)

Oh I forgot... Today was the second day from my workout XD And it was not really nice, bacause my whole body hurts... and that's only because of the trainig from yesterday xDDDD I hope it will become better the next days Öö''

So and now my little tip for you guys ^^
It's a little trick that your hair becomes better and healthy ^^~
Put a bit moisturizing cream at your hair ends in the evening before the day you will wash your hair.
It doesn't metter which cream you use, so it's okay when it's !cheap!, but it MUST BE moisturizing cream!!! XD
It's important, because your hair need moisture for repairing and growing ^.^~
And it's really helpful!! My hair becomes better and better after a while!! öö

So I hope that tip will be useful for you, too!! ^^
Have a nice evening!!

See ya~

0 コメント: