BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011/05/11

~In ThE eNd~

Wow I'm so tired, because of my last exam!!! Today I had math.
In fact it's was pleased, but at the last 5 minutes I saw a big mistake xD So had to calculate one task again, but I think I saved it!!! XD Hopefully!!!
Well I will see on the 14th of june how good my exams are! ^^ And I know, I will have a positive thinking!!! X3

Awwww and yesterday was soooooo awesome!!!! I went to the city for buying new Copic Marker X3
But frist I was shocked when I saw that my favorite shop was closed!!! ;O; I allways got my Marker from that shop. Unfortunately I had to look for another shop and I got one from a friend of me! X3
Later I met up with P-chan. It was really nice to walk arround with him! He's like a second big brother :D
After I got my Copics we went to our Blubble Tea shop xD This time I chose one with grape, it was sooooooooo yummy~

Then we talked for a while, it was a nice feeling, because I can talk with him about everything ^^~
When we finished our teas, we bought icecream. I had one with mango XD and P-chan with strawberry. It was funny because he's every time the first one who eaten up!!! XD
Later I went at home and learning started again xD

In a half hour I'm going to the sportcenter near by me ^^ and I will ask for a job.
If it's not work I will write some spplicatons for other shops and stores~
So wish me luck xDDDD

Well see ya later ^^~

0 コメント: