Yesterday I met my old school friend A-chan X3 We talked a lot and walked through the streets ^^
After some hours we visited Douglas and I bought a new eyeshadow from MAC *____*~
(I want to buy one more product from MAC next month)
Oh and I also bought that big eyeshadow box, that kinds of colors are soooo cool X3
After our little shopping tour, we went to our second home XD The Bubble Tea Shop!!!! XDD
I love that drink sooo much, but it's so expensive and it has so much kcal ._.''' Hum, okay I don't drink that every day xD and it's like a lunch for me xD So I think it will be okay... I hope so Öö
Later I went at home and found that cute picture from Reita and Uruha from The Gazette *___*~
It's so damn cute and I'm sad that I don't have such cute ideas!!! T___T
After that I also wanted to draw a little picture XD I know, I'm not so good as some other people, but I wanted to try it again after a long time... So I create me as a Chibi xD with a little duck( by the way... that duck is Uruha xD)
Okay I know I'm not so thin like that Chibi Girl, but maybe soon xD +dreaming+ Hum and I like it... a bit xD but I want to draw more in the next time ^^~
Sooooo and in the evening I started again my workout!!! But this time I will keep up 30 days!!!
It promises that you can lose 10 kilo in 30 days... but that isn't my goal ^^ I mean I will not cry if I don't lose that 10 kilo in 30 days. I'm happy when I lose some kilogram in that time anyway. XDD
Soo see ya later X3
2011/05/21
Relax and Workout
時刻: 12:18
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen