I'm sick of my life, but from now on I will change everything!
Today was awesome. I went to fitness and I decided that I go every day to fitness, only for one or two hours, but I will go!
I feel much better, when I train my body. And I will eat only 700 kcal per day. I don't care what my 'friends' say. I hate myself, I hate my body and I want to become thin. So nobody can change my mind!

Today was awesome. I went to fitness and I decided that I go every day to fitness, only for one or two hours, but I will go!
I feel much better, when I train my body. And I will eat only 700 kcal per day. I don't care what my 'friends' say. I hate myself, I hate my body and I want to become thin. So nobody can change my mind!


0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen