So now I'm back at my sweet, sweet home ^^
And I made the tripp to the city by myself. M-chan couldn't come because of her mother.
s**t happens xD
I bought a new brush for my make up and I LOVE it!
I want to learn more about make up and beauty~ and I need more training xD
What ever, the day was a bit boring, because you can't have really fun when you walk alone through the city.

And I made the tripp to the city by myself. M-chan couldn't come because of her mother.
s**t happens xD
I bought a new brush for my make up and I LOVE it!
I want to learn more about make up and beauty~ and I need more training xD
What ever, the day was a bit boring, because you can't have really fun when you walk alone through the city.



0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen