Hey dears :)
I’m so sorry for not being online. I had so much to do the last weeks, so I couldn’t upload my diary.
A friend visited me for 2 weeks and we cleaned up my room ._. It was really hard, but I’m sooo happy that we finished it :D Okay finally I have to do a bit more, but what ever it’s not so much, so I can handle it :3
Here is a picture of my walls :D I love them soooo much. In that red bubbles I put all of my favorite pictures I took in Japan :3
Oh and something other had changed XD I!!! :)
I cut my hair and started to wear other clothes :3
So the first picture is my new look :) and the second picture is my old one… I like my new a bit more, I think so XD




0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen