Today was a really nice day!!!
I met my dad at home after my school finished.
Totally we got hungry and my dad wanted some fish~
I was happy, because I love fish!!! Mostly when my dad cooked some fish, but we had no one at home XD
So we went to the city and visited a restaurant!
I felt in love with that delicious fish *_____*~
After eating my dad asked if I would have a coffee and I sad YES!! XD
I chose an old Café which I visited often years before with my old school friends.
That is a matchbox from it. The Café is called Charlotte.
After a long time we finally got our coffees... There were many people at the Café, so we had to wait a little bit long.
I was a bit shocked when I watch at my dad XD he took so much sugar, that was too much for me XD
(look at his cup and you will see the big hill in the middle of it XD)
The day was really nice~
I like it to waste time with my old man! Every time it makes a lot of fun!!!
But now I have to concentrate on my presentation... Next Tuesday everything about my future going to decide...
I'm a bit scared thinking about it but I now that I will give my best!!!
Now I'm going to bed XD
So sleep well everyone!!!
Good night~~
2011/02/10
Some fish and coffee
時刻: 13:51
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen