Aw~ yesterday was awesome. After the first part of my exam, I went to the city and bought some new shoes. They are sooo cool. Oh damn, by the way I forgot to take a pic of them. What ever I will do this tomorrow. XD
After that I went to one of my favorite Asian shop and I was shocked what I found there... 
I found the jellies for the bubble tea!!! X3 I'm so happy about that, so I decided to make them at the weekend! *____*~
Later I went to the Alexanderplatz, there I waited for my friend in front of the world time clock.
I really love that amazing clock!
After my friend arrived we went to NeoTokyo. There I bought my new Popteen. 
I like that cute cover! And Kumis smiling is sooooooo cute!!! *___*
I like her clothes from the right photo~ I want to shopping. And I have to go at the next time in Tokyo to Shibuya 109!!!! 
Waah~ I want a body like Okaries!! she's soo cute and beautiful!! Damn, what I have to do, that I can get a body like this??? ;_____;
When I got my magazine, we went to the Ku-damm and visit BoboQ like every time! ^___^~ 
I took my lovely Taro Milk Tea. I could die for it!!
After we finished, we walked along the street and I saw this cute guy!!!! 
Isn't he cute?!?!?! X3
At the end we went to the Ishin.
L-chan and I decided that we meet up at the weekend again!! X3
I'm so happy, because I think the weekend will be really funny!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Today I had my last part of my exam. And damn yeah it really sucks!! But I'm happy that it's over! XD
After the exam I met up B-chan. We went to our asain restaurant Udagawa to celebrate the ending of my exam. 
I took Katsu-Curry. Damn that was so big XD but I'm happy that I didn't eat everything. After we finished our lunch we went to McCafé and had some coffee. Uh I love that coffee, but okay nothing is better than StarBucks coffee! XD
We talked a bit, but nit for for so long, because we realized that we were so tired. The cause of that was the hard week. So we went at home and now I'm in bed and write that text XD
An iPhone is really practical thing XDDDD
But for today I will finish this post, so sleep well everyone!!
Baibai until tomorrow, maybe XD
2010/12/08
The time after two horror days
時刻: 13:16
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


0 コメント:
Kommentar veröffentlichen