BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010/11/25

Japanese


Hi there, it's strange to woke up so late like this. I feel a bit better than yesterday but I hope that I become healthy until the weekend.
I want to go to hamburg, I want to meet my friend and leave Berlin for a single day. I need really some time to relax and I think that would be the best day.
I'm also sad because I broke up with two of best friends and they said nothing to me so at that point I realized that they are lying at me all over the years we were friends. that really hurt me but nobody care of it so I'm happy that I can leave Berlin for one day...

I also realized yesterday that I want back to japan. It really becomes my second home, but no one can understand me. I really miss my three girls there and my guys. I love them all so much and I'm so grateful that they gave me the best time of my life! I will do everything what I have to do that I can go bak to japan soon and I hope so much that my dream become true and go back to japan with Bea and Lemiya, so that I can have a great time with all of my lovely friends there ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

So now I have change my clothes, because I have to go to my doctor.

So see ya later baibai

0 コメント: